Thursday, December 06, 2007

a room with a view

The wallpaper removal process - 3 days. Why people put up wallpaper, especially wallpaper that looks like this I shall never know. Thanks to collette for the help and the horrible carpenter for the one good thing he did - suggested I use soap as well as water.




My room now. 3 walls are one yellow and one wall another yellow, but they don't look as drastically different as in these photos. Definitely not as yellow as the first.






My ceiling! Yay ceiling art!


The view from my windows - Topkapi palace, Hayasofia and the Blue Mosque

Around sunset


In the morning

Our hall and dining room - not as yellow as it looks. The flowers are from teachers day :)


My kitchen - complete with original wood burning stove now covered by a gas burner and next to a modern washing machine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!